Why Join Our High Performance Team?
Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. was created on the basis of a simple, but very powerful premise. This premise is to create an organization that treats its clients the way we want to be treated. We realize there are many companies attempting to follow this path, but very few who actually succeed.
We have the dedication, know-how, and clear vision necessary to achieve our ultimate goal. We are actively searching for the most qualified candidates throughout the state of Texas.
- If you are already an experienced Life and Health or Property and Casualty licensed insurance professional, increase your income by focusing on what you do best and let us free-up your time by servicing clients and performing other support functions.
- If you are new to insurance or have never worked in the insurance industry, but are self-motivated and have both prospecting and sales skills, Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. will provide you with the support you need and the opportunity for rapid success. Going it alone is not the best way. Having a team that understands the success cycle and provides technical expertise is vital to your success.
Keystone Insurance Services, Inc. is committed to equipping its employees and providing them with exceptional professional growth opportunities throughout their career. We work hard to attract and keep our employees. And we truly believe that our employees are the heart and soul of our company.
We realize that there is more to life than work. That’s why we provide unique opportunities for our employees to identify and achieve their own personal goals. These goals may be to spend more time with family, better compensation, better work environment, or better training. Whatever your goals are, we will work hard to integrate them with our company goals. In return, we ask and expect our employees to be devoted to our overarching company goal of consistently exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Do you want to wake up every morning excited about coming to work?
- Do you want your voice to be heard and opinions valued?
- Do you want to get the support you need to succeed?
- Do you want to contribute to your community?
- Do you want to shape your own career?
- Do you want to make more money?
- Do you want to enjoy life?
If you answered yes to all of these questions you should send us your resume immediately. Why immediately, you ask? The answer is because we operate according to a plan. Once our hiring is complete for this phase of our operation, we may not be hiring again for two years or more.
- Insurance Customer Service & Sales Representative: Client service and sales support for all lines of insurance including, Life and Health, and Property and Casualty. License preferred, or willing to become licensed. Candidate will be working with highly confidential information. Character references, in addition to professional references, will be requested. High School Diploma required, college degree preferred. Must be career oriented to appreciate the value of the personal professional training you will receive. Please your resume to us.
Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative: Answers in-coming calls, completes forms using various programs, including web-based programs. Actively seeks out and performs other agency service support functions and performs clerical duties, such as scanning and faxing. As needed, assists in preparing and processing bulk mail-outs and other agency projects.
- Retention: Processes renewals, including review of current coverages. Assist with client service and claim requests. If licensed, explain coverages and exclusions to clients. Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals. Verifies the accuracy and coverage adequacy of policies, if licensed.
- Sales: Pre-qualification and analysis of prospects' needs. Completion of applications and/or quote requests. If licensed, preparation of proposals and recommendations of coverage. Assist producer with all sales activities.
- Skills: Must be computer literate and must be able to independently and confidently learn the processing of information on at least 10 different companies' websites. Manages workflow efficiently and accurately. Seeks to remain informed and current on industry information. Good communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette. Ability to communicate complex information verbally and in writing. Background in insurance markets. Good math skills. Strong computer and technical ability. Able to multi-task and prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment, with regular interruptions. Strong customer service background.
- Life and Health sales agent: Prefer 2 or more years of LAH insurance sales experience. No E&O claims or any disciplinary action by TDI required. Please your resume to us.
- P&C Personal Lines sales agent: Prefer 2 or more years of P&C insurance sales experience. No E&O claims or any disciplinary action by TDI required. Please your resume to us.
- Commercial Lines sales agent: If you have 3 or more years of commercial insurance sales experience with no E&O claims or any disciplinary action by TDI, please your resume to us.
Characteristics required for all positions:
- Excellent sales, prospecting, and networking skills
- Can-do attitude
- Works independently
- In-depth knowledge of LAH line products
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Familiar with common computer applications and agency management software systems
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience