Can you obtain homeowners, auto, or boat insurance on your own? Sure. However, insurance is complicated and requires a solid understanding of the contracts and the options available to you. Why take an unnecessary risk? Our licensed and caring insurance professionals are ready to help you make the best choices to fit your needs and budget.
Austin Home, Condo, and Renters Insurance Programs May Include*:
For the majority of us, our homes are the most important investment we will ever make. We can help you protect your investment for your family and the people who depend on you. Below are some of the major
- Dwelling and Other Structures Coverage: For the cost of rebuilding or repairing your home and other structures such as your shed or garage.
- Contents Coverage: For the cost of your personal property. Replacement Cost option is recommended.
- Loss of Use: Covers the necessary increase in living expenses when the home is uninhabitable after a loss.
- Personal Liability: For the bodily injury or property damage of others, for which you are legally liable.
- Personal Umbrella
- : Most property insurance policies exclude flood insurance. Therefore, to cover loss when flood occurs you must purchase a separate flood insurance policy. Use this of damage from flooding in your home.
Auto and Boat Insurance Programs May Include*:
In today’s litigious society, your autos and boats can bring high liability impacting your livelihood, if not properly covered. Therefore, it is vital that you seek our guidance when searching for auto or boat insurance.
Texas Auto Insurance:
- Collision Coverage: For damages to your car when you hit another object.
- Comprehensive Coverage: For damages related to causes, other than collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage: For expenses related to the bodily injury or property damage of others, if you’re responsible for an accident.
- Medical Payments: For medical expenses rendered to you, your family or your passengers when in a car accident, or as a pedestrian.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists Coverage: For damages caused by a driver with inadequate or no insurance.
- Gap Coverage: Pays the outstanding balance of your car loan or lease if your car is totally destroyed.
- Rental and Towing Services
As we make our online resources available for your education, we highly recommend that you with your questions to ensure that your specific insurance needs are address.
Need an explanation of ? Or factors to consider for ?
Texas Boat Insurance:
- Physical Damage Coverage: For damages to your boat when you hit another object or collide with another boat.
- Personal Property Coverage: For personal property on your boat.
- Liability Coverage: For expenses related to the bodily injury or property damage of others.
- Towing Services
*Not a comprehensive list.