It is always our pleasure to assist the non-profit organizations that help and serve our community. We work hard here in Austin Texas, on your behalf, with highly-rated (A.M. Best rating) insurance companies which will design an insurance program around your unique insurance coverage needs. Together, we will help you stay focused on your mission, by providing insurance programs that will help you protect your non-profit organization.
Ask us about our Extended Protection Assistance Program. This unique integrated benefit solutions program is designed to improve the productivity of both employers and employees.
Our Non-profit Organizations Insurance Programs May Include*:
- Business Auto
- Business Liability: General liability (protects you against third party bodily injury and property damage), premises and operations, products, personal injury, advertising injury, medical payments, and Abuse and Molestation liability.
- Business Property: Covers buildings and business personal property.
- Business Income and Extra Expense: Coverage provides lost income for suspended operations due to a covered loss.
- Equipment Breakdown
- Directors and Officers Liability:
- Five part form which includes D&O, EPL (including Third Party), Fiduciary, Workplace Violence, and Internet Liability coverages.
- Defense costs in addition to the limit of liability.
- Most favorable venue wording for punitive, multiple or exemplary damages.
- Employmee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability: Primary or contingent liability included for employed, contracted, or volunteer physicians, dentists, and students in training.
- Workers Compensation
*Not a comprehensive list.