Errors and Omissions insurance is vital for real estate agents and brokers. In our highly litigious society, we know you understand the importance of protecting your business. We can help you build a customized insurance program that meets your firm's unique needs. By working with highly-rated (A.M. Best rating) insurance companies, we will provide you with the professional liability and general liability insurance coverages that are important to your real estate business.
Ask us about our Extended Protection Assistance Program. This unique integrated benefit solutions program is designed to improve the productivity of both employers and employees.
Our Real Estate Professionals Insurance Programs May Include*:
- Business Auto
- Business Liability: General liability (protects you against third party bodily injury and property damage), premises and operations, products, personal injury, advertising injury, medical payments, hired and non-owned automobile liability. In addition, you may extend the Additional Insured status to your independent contractors.
- Business Property: Covers buildings and business personal property on a replacement cost basis. No coinsurance option available.
- Account Receivables
- Business Income and Extra Expense – Billable Hours Option: Coverage provides lost income for suspended operations due to a covered loss.
- Computer Fraud
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media: Enhanced perils include coverage for loss due to electric current, mechanical breakdown, and power failure.
- Equipment Breakdown: Coverage includes power generating and production equipment in addition to service interruption of water, communication, or power supply.
- Employee Dishonesty: Covers loss of money and other business personal property belonging to the insured by dishonest or fraudulent acts of the insured’s employees.
- Valuable Papers and Records: Client files primary coverage, in transit, or at a location other than the described premises options are available. Option includes the cost to research, replace or restore lost information.
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
*Not a comprehensive list.