Experience has taught us that YOUR storage business is unique. That is why we work hard, on your behalf, with insurance companies that understand your storage industry insurance needs. We are very excited to offer you
programs focused on helping you protect your assets.
- Account Receivables
- Business Income: Covers 15 months of business income and extra expenses incurred, with up to 180 days of payment following reconstruction while storage spaces are being re-rented.
- Business Liability: General liability (protects you against third party bodily injury and property damage), premises and operations, products, personal injury, advertising injury, medical payments, hired and non-owned automobile liability.
- Business Property: Covers business personal property on a replacement cost basis.
- Course of Construction: Provides coverage for buildings, personal property, equipment and fences during construction, including theft from jobsite.
- Customers’ Goods Legal Liability: Protecting you against loss or damage to customers’ personal property.
- Employee Dishonesty: Covers loss of money and other business personal property belonging to the insured by dishonest or fraudulent acts of the insured’s employees.
- Employee Resident Manager’s Personal Liability: Personal liability coverage for resident managers.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Limited Pollutant Removal: Covers expenses associated with the removal of pollutants when required by statutory authority.
- Sale and Disposal Liability: Provides coverage for negligent acts arising from the lockout, sale, removal or disposal of customers’ property when reclaiming rented space for which rental or other charges are delinquent or unpaid.
- Valuable Papers and Records
*Not a comprehensive list.