Texas Contractors Insurance
As a contractor, you play an important role in the economy of America. While building and growing your contracting business, you are also contributing to the growth of our country and its quality of life. Let us assist you with protecting your business, so that you can focus on what you do best. We work with insurance companies that understand the unique insurance needs of contractors. Whether you are a general contractor, specialty contractor, service provider, or supplier, we can provide you with contractors insurance built around your business.
Our Texas Contractors Insurance Programs May Include*:
Covers buildings and business personal property on a replacement cost basis. No coinsurance option available. In addition, coverage can be provided to business personal property off premises.
- Account Receivables
- Business Income and Extra Expense: Coverage provides lost income for suspended operations due to a covered loss.
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Data and Media: Enhanced perils include coverage for loss due to electric current, mechanical breakdown, and power failure.
- Equipment Breakdown: Coverage includes diagnostic equipment, power generating equipment, and production equipment.
- Employee Dishonesty: Covers loss of money and other business personal property belonging to the insured by dishonest or fraudulent acts of the insured’s employees.
- Valuable Papers and Records: Client files primary coverage, in transit, or at a location other than the described premises options are available. Option includes the cost to research, replace or restore lost information.
- General liability (protects you against third party bodily injury and property damage), premises and operations, products, personal injury, advertising injury, medical payments, hired and non-owned automobile liability.
Other Contractors Insurance Programs
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
*Not a comprehensive list.